Benefit from improved workflow, greater efficiency and enhanced revenue growth opportunities without the cost of hiring a permanent associate
Managing the demands of running a law practice is challenging enough. But what happens when things get busy and you don’t have a team of associates to back you up?
Do you turn down new work and decline opportunities because you’re not staffed to handle them?
Does an overwhelming workload impact your ability to produce top-tier work product for your existing clients?
Are there not nearly enough hours in a day to accomplish your objectives?
All of these can severely limit the expansion and revenue growth of your practice.
Small firms and solo practitioners may not be able to hire and train new attorneys on a permanent basis during peak workflow and overflow times. And even if they did bring on a new full time lawyer, finding more work to justify that attorney could be a costly struggle after the overflow subsides.
There is a solution.
I can provide cost-effective support services to your law firm by helping with overflow work, special projects and a variety of legal needs based upon workload demands, business cycles and unforeseen circumstances. All without the overhead and expense needed to support a full time employee.
With more than 30 years of experience, I can help you grow revenue, free-up time to service your clients, give you breathing room to expand your practice and be more productive. And, not least, reduce your stress levels.
I can assist you with:
- Drafting Complaints, Answers and other pleadings
- Drafting and responding to discovery demands
- Writing briefs and legal memoranda
- Composing and opposing motions
- Legal correspondence
- Drafting affidavits and certifications
- Covering court appearances, settlement conferences, mediations, bar panels, calendar calls, etc.
- Legal research
- Deposition summaries
- Reviewing and drafting contracts and other documents
- Preparing for trial
- Witness Interviews
- General writing
- Special projects
- Consulting and freelance work for out-of-state attorneys seeking local guidance
- Assistance with Fair Debt Collection Practices Act compliance and defense litigation
- Document assembly and case management
- Creation of document templates
- Richard S. Eichenbaum, P.C.
- PO Box 155
- Park Ridge, NJ 07656